• Member Feedback

    We want to hear from our Chamber members. Please contact us if you have a governmental concern (local, state or federal).

    To submit your concern, please complete the form below. Our Governmental Affairs Committee will research the issue and make a recommendation to our Board of Directors. While we will respond to every issue, we can not guarantee that the Chamber will take action on every issue.


  • If you prefer, you may DOWNLOAD, review and complete our governmental affairs process form. 

    You can submit via:
    Standard Mail:
    Midland Chamber of Commerce
    ATTN: Govt. Affairs
    303 W. Wall St, Suite 200
    Midland, TX 79701

  • Chamber Events Chamber Events